5 points to the hot melting technique of PPR pipe and fitting
PPR pipes and fittings are the first choice for home decoration. They are usually connected by hot-melt method. If they are not installed improperly, we are prone to water leakage in later use. What is the hot-melt technology of PPR pipe? Let’s take this question and learn about the hot-melt technology of PPR pipe with me!
1. Before construction, it is necessary to carefully check each water pipe to see if there is any damage at both ends. If there is fracture damage, we should cut it slightly during installation to facilitate the subsequent smooth installation. However, it should be noted that when cutting, we can not knock the water pipe with a hammer or heavy object to prevent the pipe from bursting, so as to shorten its service life.
2. The welding device is connected to the power supply (for this safety, the power supply must be equipped with grounding protection wire). When the red indicator light is off and the green indicator light is on, it means that the welding device has entered the automatic control state, and then the operation can be started. When the red light and green light will turn on by themselves alternately, it means that the fusion splicer is under control, and its use will not be affected at this time.
3. In cutting, also need to master certain skills, so as to ensure that its section is flat. The end face of PPR pipe to be cut shall be perpendicular to the pipe axis, and then the ppr pipe and the fittings shall be pushed into the die head of the fusion splicer together. At the same time, the operation shall be carried out according to the requirements of the table below. As soon as the heating time is reached, the ppr pipe and the fittings shall be removed from the die head. The action shall be fast, and the straight line without rotation shall be evenly inserted to the required depth immediately, so that the joint can be evenly flanged. Special pipe shears shall be used for pipe cutting, and then we need to fix the fusion splicer, place it on the frame, and then install the corresponding heating die head according to the required pipe specification, and use the hexagon wrench to tighten it, generally small at the front end.
4. During welding, PPR pipes and fittings need to be put into the machine at the same time and operated according to relevant operation standards. When the heating time is reached, we should immediately remove the pipe and pipe fittings from the die head at the same time, quickly and evenly insert them into the required depth in a straight line without rotation, so as to form a uniform flange at the joint, and control the rebound after inserting.
5. The temperature of PPR pipe and pipe hot melter shall not be too high or too low. The standard hot-melt welding temperature of PPR pipe and fittings is 260 ℃, too high is easy to cause faulty welding, too low is not conducive to the fusion of pipe fittings, and there will be potential leakage.
When the PPR pipes and fittings are hot-melt socket, the force shall not be too large, and the excessive force will form a collecting ring at the bottom of the pipe fitting socket, which will cause shrinkage and reduce the water volume.
Do not rotate the newly welded PPR water pipe. In order to make the pipe beautiful, some welding personnel will adjust the welding angle and offset the pipe, which will tear the fused molecules and cause great potential leakage.
Welding PPR pipes and fittings in winter, try to avoid throwing water pipes, low temperature brittleness is the shortcomings of PPR pipes, which will lead to invisible damage.
Shijiazhuang xingyin import and export trade Co., Ltd. is the PPR pipe fittings manufacturer,PPR pipe fittings supplier. We are one of the best factories in China. Our products are of reliable quality and can be used by families and wholesalers. We can provide a variety of color PPR pipe fittings. We can provide national standard goods, non-national standard goods, according to the requirements of the production of PPR pipe fittings.