PVC pipe is a kind of pipe that is very commonly used in construction now. Due to the weather, the current climate is warming, especially during summer construction. There are more high temperatures and rainy weather. If the construction is improperly operated, it is easy to cause deformation of the pipe. The pipe will be broken during the pressure test. The following editor summarizes a few precautions for pipeline construction in summer.
Precautions for summer construction of PVC pipes
1. During the construction of PVC live casing in summer, because the PVC pipe has the characteristics of thermal expansion and contraction, there must be a certain amount of space reserved during the connection of the live casing. Please refer to the following table for details
|pvc pipe||Leave a gap|
2. There are mostly small animals in summer, especially when installing irrigation pipes in farmland. When the PVC pipe is installed, pay special attention to the cover of the pipe mouth to prevent small animals from entering the pipeline and affecting the pressure of the pipe and normal water flow in the future.
3. If construction is not carried out for a short period of time, in order to prevent long-term sunlight exposure to the pipe body and aging of the PVC pipe body, the height of the pipe should not exceed 1.5 meters, and the sockets should be staggered, and the pipe body should be covered with shading nets.
4. During the pressure test of the PVC pipe, the pressure must be maintained for 1 hour before the pressure can be relieved. If the pressure changes between 0.05 MPa during the maintenance time, it is proved that the pipeline has no water leakage or rupture. If the pressure changes greatly, the pipeline can be proved In the event of water leakage or rupture, the pressure test should be stopped in time and the pressure test should be carried out again after the repair is completed.
5. Due to a lot of rain in summer, when the pressure test of the PVC water pipe is completed, it should be backfilled in time to prevent the collapse of the pipe ditch from affecting the normal construction and damaging the pipe body, causing unnecessary trouble. Since rainwater is more frequent, it must be compacted during the backfilling process to prevent the occurrence of cavities in the pipe trench, causing uneven force on the pipe body during the pressure-bearing process, which affects the pressure resistance of the pipe.
We are a professional manufacturer of pvc pipes and fittings, and we can customize pvc pipes and fittings.
We can produce all kinds of pvc pipes and fittings.