What are the interface methods of PVC water supply pipe and fittings?
The interface methods of PVC pipes and fittings are based on different environments, and the interface methods are different. Today we will learn about the interface methods of PVC water supply pipes and fittings.
1. There are usually three methods for the connection of PVC water supply pipes: rubber ring connection, glue connection, and flange connection.
(1) The rubber ring interface method is to expand one end of the PVC pipe into a socket with a groove through an active flaring machine, put a flexible rubber sealing ring, and insert the unflared end of the other PVC pipe into the sealed enclosure Convergence is completed in the socket.
(2) The flange connection method is to connect the PVC pipe with traditional PVC pipes, butterfly valves, gate valves, flow meters, etc., and the connected end of the pipe is connected with the PVC-U flange and then fastened with screws.
(3) The glue sticking method is to expand one end of the PVC pipe into a smooth socket and apply special glue on the surface of the other end of the unflared pipe and the inner and outer surfaces of the expanded socket, and then insert them into each other. Finish convergence.
2. There are usually two ways to connect PVC water supply pipe fitting: glue interface and flexible interface method.
(1) The flexible interface method is the pvc pipe fitting method to mold a socket with a groove, and an additional compression screw cap is equipped, and a compression rubber sealing ring is placed. When the corresponding pipe is inserted, the screw cap is tightened to complete the connection.
(2) The glue connection method is to inject the socket of the pipe fitting into a smooth socket and apply special glue to the pipe at the same time to complete the connection.